Your Support Makes a Dramatic Difference!
There are a number of ways you can support Players of Utica.
Covid-19 has changed everything. Our wonderful 2020-2021 season is on hold.
As performers, writers, and directors, we miss you all. We’ve been creating and providing free online performances for our patrons and supporters.
After 108 years, our future is in jeopardy for lack of funds. Players of Utica is the oldest continuously producing community theatre in New York State and one of the oldest in the U.S.
Our theatre is currently closed, but expenses continue and our only income comes from you. Until we can reopen our doors, anything you can do — and afford — to help would be greatly appreciated.
And let us know how you like our current entertainments! (We have more exciting projects in the works!) We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tax-deductible donations can be made here or you can send a check to:
Players of Utica
PO Box 29
New Hartford, NY 13413
Here are more ways you can lend your support:
- Buy a Season Subscription (see brochure or order form in the lobby).
- Buy a paver or a star and be a part of history! $150–$500 (details below).
- Sponsor a seat in the new theatre! $75 (details below).
- Join Amazon Smile at smile.amazon.com and select Players of Utica (you’ll see a “Supporting” option on the top left of the page). A small percentage of your purchases goes to Players of Utica — and it doesn’t cost you a thing!
- Use the Bing search engine’s Give option. Go to www.bing.com/give/dashboard … switch the Give Mode to “On,” then click the “Change nonprofit” button and choose Players of Utica (you might have to type it in). Now every time you use the Bing search engine (use it instead of Google), points will be accumulated which will donate to Players. It doesn’t cost you anything!
- Take out an ad in our season programs.
- Participate in our 50/50 raffles at performances.
- If you own a business, donate your services.
Make your mark on local history!
Players of Utica offers you a unique opportunity to leave your mark on local history. Your donation of just $150.00 to the Players of Utica Building Fund will place the name of your family, friend, loved one or business in “stars” at the entrance to the new theatre. Funds will be used for the continued construction and improvements to the theatre. A personalized engraved brick will be placed at the entrance just outside of the theatre that will herald your support of YOUR community theatre for years to come!
Add a GOLD Star!
Increase your donation and you could have a brick paver (mentioned above) AND a Gold Star placed on the wall in the vestibule. This option is available with a donation of $500.00 to the Players of Utica Building Fund.
For your donation of $150, you will receive a personalized brick in front of the Players of Utica theater. For a $500 donation, you’ll receive your personalized brick AND a personalized Gold Star on the wall in the Players of Utica lobby.
Our Sponsor-a-Seat Campaign is easy!
Players of Utica has created this campaign to help generate funds to start construction in our mainstage theatre. Donors will be recognized by a brass nameplate permanently attached to the arm of a seat in our mainstage theatre. You can have a plaque made out in your name, the name of your group or business, or in memory of a loved one.
Seat Sponsorships will play an important role in assisting the Players of Utica with funding goals and allow us to open the mainstage theatre soon!
For your donation of $75, you will receive a nameplate and a certificate of sponsorship.